Income and Employment Verification
With consumer consent, income and employment verifications from Equifax are sourced from The Work Number®—the nation's largest database of instantly available income and employment information from more than 5,500 employers nationwide. An income and employment verification contains both basic employment information as well as detailed compensation data—wages, bonuses, commissions and overtime. If provided by the employer, the verification will also include historical payment data, and dates and amounts of the applicant's most recent and projected pay increases.
If your applicant's income and employment data is not instantly available, a researched verification can be immediately initiated, whereby a team of Equifax verification specialists will manually complete the verification on your behalf in as little as one to three business days.
IRS Income Verification - 4506-T Tax Transcripts
The Work Number Alert: Portfolio Monitoring
Point In Time
- Employment Verification Product Sheet
- Income and Employment Verification Types for Mortgage
- Income Verification Product Sheet
- IRS Income Verification Product Sheet
- Point In Time Product Sheet
- Reverification Product Sheet
- Self-Employed Verification Product Sheet
- Verification Services for Auto Dealers Product Sheet
- Verification Services for Auto Lenders Product Sheet