- The most advanced application fraud prevention and management tool of its kind in Canada
- Detects fraudulent applications with ease, accuracy and reliability
- Seamlessly bridges fraud investigation and account opening teams
How It Works
Compliance Data Centre (CDC) maintains a comprehensive database that includes multiple sources of information, such as various government and agency lists worldwide, as well as global media reports of white-collar criminal and terrorist-related activities. In addition to aggregating and leveraging numerous publicly available information sources, CDC actively manages financial default information gathered from, and extensively used throughout, the investment industry.
CDC can help you:
- Facilitate timely compliance with Anti-Money Laundering Regulations, avoiding costly fines, criminal sanctions, and other penalties
- Reduce financial risk, exposure and costs via automated and streamlined compliance efforts
- Improve productivity and allocate resources more efficiently by:
- Eliminating lengthy, manual searches of multiple databases
- Facilitating due diligence efforts through Compliance Analysts conducting False Positive Review
- Implementing solutions tailored to your specific industry.