- Leverages Canada's most extensive repository of shared, multi-sector fraud data.
- Simple, drag & drop functionality to the building of new rules.
- User control to update fraud strategies immediately to adapt to changing fraud trends.
- Automated linkage analysis tools enable the detection of organized fraud rings.
- A dedicated client support team provides implementation support and ongoing consulting services.
- Real-time and near real-time processing options.
- Rule performance reporting and ongoing support to help evaluate fraud strategy effectiveness.
- Proprietary fraud score.
How It Works
Citadel™ is a web based, Equifax hosted enterprise fraud management solution that helps to identify high-risk or potentially fraudulent activities before it negatively impacts your business.
The solution matches input data to Equifax's consortium fraud and historical client data to help detect fraud patterns based on user-controlled business rules. A suite of linkage analysis tools help to uncover indirect connections between seemingly unrelated data, which may constitute an organized fraud ring.
Alerts are organized in a workflow management system for further investigation based on customized risk ranking criteria. As investigators identify highly suspect activity, new rules can be created and immediately deployed in Citadel to quickly adapt to changing trends. Real-time processing enables the ability to integrate fraud detection measures into the decisioning process.
Citadel provides a system to centralize the management of fraud data from multiple sources amongst different user groups, resulting in increased fraud detection and operational efficiencies.