What is Compliance Center?
Onboarding and New Hire Forms
Equifax can make your organization's entire onboarding process more accurate, efficient, and compliant with a web-based process that can save you both time and money. By accessing online forms and electronic signatures through Compliance Center, new hires are guided through your customized forms checklist in a timely and convenient manner.
- Streamline - transform the traditional paper new hire packet into an automated, web-based process that can start before the first day.
- Accuracy - The guided process provides controls for improved data accuracy and integration with any HRIS or payroll system.
- Immediate ROI - Reduce the cost of collecting, reporting, and retaining new employee data.
Direct Deposit and W-2 Consent
State Specific Notifications
- Employment Tax Services - Large Dairy Provider
- I-9 Management Case Study - A Major Shipping and Logistics Management Company
- I-9 Management Case Study - Cinemark
- I-9 Management Case Study - City of Phoenix
- Onboarding - RehabCare
- Tax Credits and Incentives Case Study - Major Food Distributor
- Tax Credits and Incentives Case Study - Marine Manufacturer
- W-2 Management – Stein Mart
- I-9 Bulletin - eVerify Enhancements
- I-9 Compliance Bulletin - E-Verify Monitoring and Compliance Steps Up Activities
- Labor and Employment Compliance Bulletin - Employee Withholding Challenges
- Labor and Employment Compliance - CA Enacts New Paid Sick Leave Law
- Tax Intelligence - State Targeted Hiring Tax Credits
- TCI Tax Intelligence - Amendement to New York Wage Theft Prevention