Don't Wait Until It's Too Late
Decisions about your business should be based on more than a number or a feeling. However, you don't have much extra time to conduct time-consuming research or call a long list of references. Simplify your business verification and risk assessment with informative, easy-to-read reports available through Business Assure.
Business Risk Indicator Report for Small Business
Your company's most critical asset is its reputation. Protect it by verifying the viability, credit patterns and reputation of potential business partners, suppliers and customers – before you do business with them.
This at-a-glance risk report includes:
- Company Profile – key firmographic information such as company name, address, phone numbers, employee size, annual sales and much more
- Business Verification – confirmation that the business exists in the Equifax Commercial database based on Secretary of State registration, public record filings and credit information reported about the business
- Risk Indicator Ratings – an at-a-glance view of business credit risk based on Equifax predictive scores that forecast the likelihood of payment delinquency and business failure within the next 12 months
- Risk Alerts – indicates potential "red flags" due to high-risk criteria found within public records and credit files
Order a Business Risk Indicator Report for Small Business from the product page.
Business Risk Monitor for Small Business
Monitor critical relationships for ongoing changes in business activity and credit behavior, so you can detect potential problems early and take action before your business is negatively impacted.
This ongoing monitoring service includes the following alert types sent to you via email notification:
- Public Records Alerts – indicate potential risk due to one or more new public records based on a comprehensive, multi-source search of public filing records for liens, judgments and bankruptcies
- Credit Alerts – indicate potential risk due to one or more new credit activities including charge-offs, aged balances, involuntary account closures, collection inquiries, new credit inquiries, and new accounts opened
- Risk Score Alerts – indicate potential risk based on a significant negative change to any of four predictive risk scores: Business Credit Risk Score, Payment Index, Business Failure Score, and Business Delinquency Score
Subscribe to Business Risk Monitor for Small Business from the product page.