Comply With Regulations
Meeting regulation is complex and compulsory. Equifax helps to make the complex simple.
Meeting complex regulatory requirements can be a significant cost overhead for your business. But maximising the business benefits of regulatory solutions can add real value to your bottom line.
Show your commitment to meeting relevant legal requirements by hardwiring compliance into your systems and decision-making processes. We offer specialist solutions designed to help you meet specific regulatory requirements, including data protection, re-verification, anti-money laundering, Know Your Customer, affordability and responsible lending, and Treating Customers Fairly.
Compliance is compulsory – so why not make it simple?
Why choose Equifax?
Equifax's data intelligence can help you Know Your Customer and comply with anti-money laundering legislation, by:
- Checking whether applicants have previously been sanctioned for anti-money laundering or terrorist funding, by cross-referencing details against official records
- Spotting warning signs, based on precedents built up over many years, so you can identify applications that warrant a more thorough investigation
- Identifying a business's directors and shareholders by cross-referencing details against our rich databases, so you can assess the risk they represent as individuals as well as collectively.
We can also help you demonstrate your commitment to affordability and responsible lending, by:
• confirming whether a customer can afford your products without becoming over-indebted
• alerting you when a customer may be at their debt limit
• identifying appropriate credit and borrowing limits so your customers don't become over-stretched.
Let us do the diligence and you'll save your business time, money and resources. And not only will you be protected from regulatory fines – your important commercial decisions will be better supported as well.
Our solutions are built to help you meet Financial Services Authority and Joint Money Laundering Steering Group guidelines. They are fully flexible and can take advantage of information not available to non-credit reference agencies.
We offer a variety of solutions suited to different types of organisation with access to different levels of membership. With our tailored approach and component-based packages, Equifax can enhance your business no matter how sophisticated you are.
"We are enormously excited about the launch of O2 Wallet, and we recognise that security is absolutely key. We have, therefore, trialled O2 Wallet internally for months, undertaking extensive ‘stress-testing' with security experts. Our partnership with Equifax has also enabled us to ensure that we can meet the high levels of Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) checks required by the FSA, without any significant impact on the customer experience."Neil Lover, Head of Business Operations and Supplier Management at O2