How can I know whether doing business with a
particular company will benefit or harm my own business?
Our Commercial Report provides creditors
and risk underwriters with a detailed picture of a business's credit history.
We also report negative occurrence information, such as third-party collection
claims, legal suits and judgements and returned cheques. As Canada's largest
commercial and consumer reporting agency, we are often the first to know of a
company's cash flow problems.
- Gain a clear picture of a company's credit situation, including how much
credit has been extended, how rapidly each supplier is being paid and what
problems suppliers may have with the company
- Individual trade payment experiences are reduced to a one-line summary at
the end of every quarter; nine previous quarterly summaries help you identify
- Names of the business principles, file open date, line of business,
and banking information are reported, when available, giving you a complete
picture of the business's performance
- Choice of three powerful credit scores: Payment Index, Credit Information
Score and Business Risk Predictor
How it Works
Commercial Reports are delivered via the Internet or through
PCs equipped with Equifax Direct dial up Software. Subscribers may also telephone for a
report and receive a multi-page report via fax or a graphed one-page Risk Profile Fax.
All full subscribers can gain direct electronic access to the database for instant
The Equifax commercial database availability :
- Monday to Saturday from 6:15am to 1:30am (eastern time);
- Sunday from 6:15am to 00:30am (eastern time).
Download Commercial Credit Report User Guide and Sample
Order Commercial Reports On-Line
Want more information?